Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Gain A New Ship

I just thought I would clarify this as I kept finding Blueprints and Gold. And the answer is NO.

You DO NOT get an additional ship for combat no matter how many blueprints or amount of gold you find. While I believed this early on when I first started playing, I suspect I am not alone in thinking this. I'm not sure if it's so much not knowing where your blueprints or gold are used, which I later found out they are to color your ships and earn you decorations for your alias.

but NO, you do not gain an additional ship to your fleet giving you more than your opponent when actual combat occurs. you will always have the same number and same types of ships as your opponent notwithstanding how many blueprints or goldpieces you find.

Pretty sure this question has not been asked yet I'm certain someone has thought of it so I'm answering it now with a resounding negative.

Ich dachte nur, ich würde das klären, da ich immer wieder Blueprints und Gold fand. Und die Antwort ist NEIN.

Sie erhalten KEIN zusätzliches Schiff für den Kampf, egal wie viele Blaupausen oder wie viel Gold Sie finden. Obwohl ich das schon früh geglaubt habe, als ich anfing zu spielen, vermute ich, dass ich mit dieser Meinung nicht allein bin. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, ob es so sehr daran liegt, dass Sie nicht wissen, wo Ihre Blaupausen oder Ihr Gold verwendet werden, von denen ich später herausfand, dass sie Ihre Schiffe färben und Ihnen Dekorationen für Ihren Alias einbringen.

aber NEIN, Sie erhalten kein zusätzliches Schiff für Ihre Flotte, das Ihnen mehr als Ihr Gegner gibt, wenn ein tatsächlicher Kampf stattfindet. Sie haben immer die gleiche Anzahl und die gleichen Schiffstypen wie Ihr Gegner, egal wie viele Blaupausen oder Goldstücke Sie finden.

Ich bin mir ziemlich sicher, dass diese Frage noch nicht gestellt wurde. Ich bin mir sicher, dass jemand daran gedacht hat, also beantworte ich sie jetzt mit einem klaren Nein.

The question if you get an additional ship if you have collected enough blueprints was never asked before. 🙂 We always tried to make clear, that all things in the game you can unlock are purely cosmetic in nature with no actual changes to the gameplay.

Gold: yes, that's "hidden" on the profile page. I wish we had some better idea on how to display this. The main problem is, that we added Gold only about a year ago, so after the game was already live for 4 years. Making changes later on, especially to the interface is very troublesome. One day we will have to start working in Version 3, but that is future talk at this moment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ocean is a harsh mistress