Bitte oder Registrieren, um Beiträge und Themen zu erstellen.

Hello !

I would like to thank Martin for his gracious invitation to come here.

Hello !

My name is dw817, you may have seen me across the internet, mostly I write books although years before I wrote videogames.

I have always been interested in Battleship, not so much the game but the mechanics behind it. They are interesting although a certain degree of luck can go against you and make you lose the game despite your skill.

I found out about Smuttlewerk's Fleet Battle a few years back and played it quite often. Only recently now do I come to it and play it on the daily, especially against human opponents.

I also want to assure you of what the staff here have told me, there is no cheating. It may seem like your opponent is cheating when they can peg every single one of your ships but to show you they are not, notice when they hit one of your ships and then hit a PIP where they think the rest of it is, and is not.

That indicator right there shows you that it was luck (or skill) of them to find your ships and they are working out in their heads what kind of ship it is, its rotation on the board, and its size.

I have Fleet Battle installed on my cellphone, tablet, and computer so I am seldom far from being able to play it.

As for American guests such as myself, click THIS link to view this board in English:

https://smuttlewerk-de.translate.goog/fleetbattle?_x_tr_sl=de&_x_tr_tl=en&_x_tr_hl=en&_x_tr_pto=wapp

Unfortunately I do not know of a way to both LOGIN and maintain this board in English. The link above only lets you view the board as a non-logged in guest.

May I suggest to the team of Fleet Battle that they add an ENGLISH menu option - and quite possibly Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese, and Russian.

. . .

Ich möchte Martin für seine freundliche Einladung danken, hierher zu kommen.

Hallo !

Mein Name ist dw817, Sie haben mich vielleicht schon im Internet gesehen, meistens schreibe ich Bücher, obwohl ich Jahre zuvor Videospiele geschrieben habe.

Ich habe mich schon immer für Battleship interessiert, nicht so sehr für das Spiel, sondern für die Mechanik dahinter. Sie sind interessant, obwohl ein gewisses Maß an Glück gegen Sie sprechen und Sie das Spiel trotz Ihres Könnens verlieren lassen kann.

Ich habe vor ein paar Jahren von Smuttlewerks Fleet Battle erfahren und es ziemlich oft gespielt. Erst vor kurzem komme ich dazu und spiele es täglich, besonders gegen menschliche Gegner.

Ich möchte Ihnen auch versichern, was mir die Mitarbeiter hier gesagt haben, es gibt keinen Betrug. Es mag so aussehen, als ob Ihr Gegner schummelt, wenn er jedes einzelne Ihrer Schiffe feststecken kann, aber um Ihnen zu zeigen, dass er es nicht tut, achten Sie darauf, wenn er eines Ihrer Schiffe trifft und dann einen PIP trifft, wo er denkt, dass der Rest davon ist und ist nicht.

Dieser Indikator dort zeigt Ihnen, dass es Glück (oder Geschick) von ihnen war, Ihre Schiffe zu finden, und sie arbeiten in ihren Köpfen aus, um welche Art von Schiff es sich handelt, seine Rotation auf dem Brett und seine Größe.

Ich habe Fleet Battle auf meinem Handy, Tablet und Computer installiert, daher bin ich selten weit davon entfernt, es spielen zu können.

Thanks for the entry here Craig! The first one on that board! 🙂

I will check if I can change the board language according to the place of residency. Not sure if that is possible, but I'll try. Right now, if you use Google Chrome, you should be able to have the site translated (what you did in the link below).

Enjoy the game and hopefully more people will use our message boards in the future.

швидшемакс hat auf diesen Beitrag reagiert.
швидшемакс
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
The ocean is a harsh mistress

Jerry Calati on the floor, here we go? Bella zio che quasi ci siamo. La bomba sta per esplodere.

Jerry Calati

If you're in Phoenix and looking for a convenient way to purchase a vehicle, consider exploring "buy here pay here" (BHPH) car dealerships. These dealerships offer a unique financing option where you can both buy the car and arrange financing directly through them, often without the need for a traditional lender or bank. Here's why "buy here pay here" dealerships in Phoenix might be the right choice for you:

1. Flexible Financing: BHPH dealerships typically offer flexible financing options tailored to individual needs, making it easier to secure a loan, even if you have poor credit or a limited credit history.
  2. Convenient Payment Options: With "buy here pay here phoenix," you can make payments directly to the dealership, often on a weekly or bi-weekly basis, rather than dealing with a third-party lender. This can be particularly convenient if you prefer to handle all aspects of your car purchase in one place.
  3. Quick Approval Process: BHPH dealerships often have a streamlined approval process, allowing you to get behind the wheel of your new car faster than if you were to go through a traditional lender.
  4. Wide Selection of Vehicles: Many BHPH dealerships offer a wide selection of vehicles to choose from, ranging from economy cars to SUVs and trucks. This means you're likely to find a vehicle that fits your needs and budget.
  5. Opportunity to Improve Credit: Making timely payments on your BHPH auto loan can help improve your credit score over time. By demonstrating responsible financial behavior, you may be able to qualify for better financing terms in the future.

If you're interested in exploring "buy here pay here" options in Phoenix, be sure to research dealerships in your area, compare terms and conditions, and carefully review the financing agreement before making a decision. With the right BHPH dealership, you can drive away in a reliable vehicle while building or rebuilding your credit.

To access abortion pills in Dubai, individuals can seek assistance by contacting +971502467062. This number provides guidance and support for those navigating the complexities of obtaining abortion pills in Dubai. With discreet and confidential assistance available, individuals can find the help they need in making informed decisions regarding their reproductive health.